Company background information:
Smile English School does educational classes for children and teens. We work under the international standards of education so our teachers use British National Curriculum and Cambridge Program in our daily teaching routine. Teachers work in Moscow &
St. Petersburg conducting offline and online classes. Our company is located in Moscow and was established in 2010. Since that time it has been working successfully with teachers from all over the world.
Smile English School Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers
to join us for the 2023-2024
school year. We do educational classes for children and teens.
Teachers work in Moscow & St. Petersburg conducting offline and online classes.
We do individual classes online and offline classes in the private area of the student. Also our teachers conduct group classes in state and private schools and kindergartens.
While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
We are now hiring for the September, October 2023 start date!
Smile English School Benefits:
• A competitive salary: 1000$ -1500$ a month (depending on experience and qualifications)
• HOUSING – subsidized by the school
• Work Visa – full support and paid by the school
• Free unlimited monthly transport pass
• Free health insurance
• Paid winter and summer vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events
• Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminar during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in teacher housing
• Our teachers work 5 days a week and 2 days off
• Our teachers work 120/140 academic hours per month
• Professional programs, curriculums, and teaching materials provided by the school
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
***Couples applying for the position will be provided with a separate private apartment***
Smile English School Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• We also except bilingual teachers if their English is up to Native speaker level
• Flexible, creative, energetic and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with children in a school, kindergarten, online or as a nanny/ tutor
• Hold a Bachelor of Education/Arts degree or other qualifying Early Childhood Education degree or Certificate
proving that you are able to work and teach children/students.
• If teacher is able to teach subjects in English it will be a big benefit to his career in our school
• Career growth opportunities
• Russian lessons
•Team meetings for special holiday occasions